A dehydrated skin can be caused by a variety of factors, such as diet, the weather, clogged pores, and a host of other factors. When the skin is highly dehydrated, more oils are produced in replacement of the missing water, and when this happens, it could lead to various skin issues such as irritation, skin crack, and so on. A dry skin could look be very embarrassing sometimes since it normally looks rough and scaly. An interesting part to all these is that some people have a natural dry skin type, meaning they are born like that!
Sometimes also, when dead skin cells are accumulated on the skin, it makes the skin to lose its brilliance and smoothness. So how do you find a solution to a dry skin?
Although, there are various ways which smoothness and moisture can be restored to a dry, rough-looking skin, but most of these methods may include the use of cosmetics that includes toxic chemicals which could further damage the skin in the long-run. So the best way to go about this is the natural way, and a proven natural way is the use of Konjac sponge.
What is Konjac sponge?
Konjac sponge is a natural scrubbing accessory used for various beauty purposes. It is very effective for skin care. It is made from a plant known as Konjac. At this point, it will only be proper to shed more light on what Konjac is. And later on in the post, we shall come back to Konjac sponge.
Konjac is a plant which grows in Asia, and it is quite popular in several Asian countries such as Japan, China, Indonesia and a few others due the numerous benefits derived from it. Several countries in the west have also started adopting the use of Konjac after realizing the immense benefits that can be gotten from it. What makes Konjac all the more beneficial is the pure fiber which is gotten from it known as glucomannan.
Glucomannan which is often referred to as Konjac glucomannan is a pure soluble fiber derived from the root of the Konjac plant. Konjac glucomannan is a very beneficial soluble fiber to humans, as it serves a lot of purpose ranging from health to cosmetics and skin care. A vital feature of Konjac glucomannan is its ability to absorb water, expand in multiple folds, and form a gel. When Konjac glucomannan is put into water, it completely absorbs the water and expands up to 17 times its original size and forms a thick gel. This feature makes it very useful for different purposes, and as a result, it is being used in various industries.
Some of the uses of Konjac Glucomannan include:
• Control and treatment of diabetes.
• Lowering of sugar content in the blood.
• Reduces the risk of having a heart disease such as high blood pressure.
• Helps in preventing the symptoms associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), such as constipation and others.
• Lowers the cholesterol in the body.
• Helps in weight loss.
• Used for skin care.
• Used in making a variety of Konjac foods which contains no calorie, and are gluten free, making the perfectly healthy for the body.
• It is also used as a food thickener
• Used in making tooth paste and moisturizers.
All these and lots more are some of the benefits which can be derived from Konjac glucomannan. In fact, there have also been claims as well that there is a possibility that Konjac glucomannan is capable of curing kidney diseases and other severe ailments, but there is no medical evidence yet to prove these.
So at this point, we shall be returning to the essence of the post which is Konjac sponge. Konjac sponge is a wonderful beauty accessory made from Konjac fiber. It is completely natural, which makes it usable for all skin types.
Konjac sponge has skin nourishing mineral nutrients such as magnesium, copper, zinc and a few others. The sponge can also be used on the skin of children as well since it is completely natural and very good for sensitive skins.
The sponge normally comes in various shapes and types, so it's up to a buyer to pick the shape or type which he or she prefers. The konjac spong brings out the beauty of a skin by adding moisture to the skin, thereby making the skin look more radiant and smooth, it is simply the best friend for every skin.
The benefits of the Konjac sponge include but not limited to the following:
• It removes all kinds of impurities from the skin.
• It cleans up dead skin cells on the skin which causes roughness and dryness of the skin.
• It also helps the skin to re-oxygenate.
• It is very soft, making it very good for sensitive parts of the body such as the face and the neck.
• Can also be used to completely clean up all traces of makeup on the face.
• Perfect for all skin types.
• Adds the needed moisture to the skin.
• Prevents acne and irritation of the skin.
• Contains several vitamins which are good for the body such as vitamins B12, 1, B, E, and a few others.
• It exfoliates gently.
• Good for daily use.
• It also regulates the pH level of the skin.
All these and lots more are the benefits you can get from using the Konjac sponge. If you are someone with a natural dry skin, making use of the Konjac sponge will really help since it will provide more hydration for the skin. And by doing so, the dry skin will be normal and free from dryness.
Or are you someone with a natural excessive oily skin? The Konjac sponge can also help in this regard, as it cleanses the pores on the skin and removes the excess oil present, and making the skin look normal.